Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Saturday All...

Hopefully your weekend is going swell. Still fighting over my meds side effects that I explained in a previous post, and fighting a bit of a sore throat this weekend, other than that all is well. I've recently applied for SSI, it has been a couple weeks since I mailed back the papers they sent me. So crossing fingers to hear something soon.

Still playing dark age of camelot, been playing almost since the game started, the population sure has dropped and it's a lot quieter around "camelot" but me and my guild are still pushing on. I'm not playing as much as I used to play, which can be seen as a good thing to some. But I'm still hopelessly addicted, usually playing around 2 to 4 hours a day.

Anyhow I'll probably post some new stuff later, just thought I'd ramble a little bit.

No comments: