Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tired of being tired...

First off to explain I have high blood pressure and a degenerative disc in my lower back. Anyhow the doctor has me on several meds, but the main 3 at the moment are:

Soma (muscle relaxer)
Ultram (for pain)
Metoprolol (for blood pressure)

Now I'm supposed to take the Metoprolol twice a day, Soma every 8 hours or as needed, and Ultram every 8 hours or as needed.

The problems these things have been given me is severe drowsiness, lethargy, and a little queasy feeling in the ol' stomach. I've called my doctor but the assistant just transfers me to voicemail, But I do have an appointment this Monday. Hopefully the doc can get this crap squared away and put me on something so I don't feel like a zombie all the time.

Well, that's enough babbling at the moment, just wanted to rant a little.

No comments: