Monday, April 16, 2007

My Gaming



In my about me I list dark age of camelot as the game I play but haven't spoken about it yet. For those that don't know, dark age of camelot is a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game). I've been playing dark age now for 5 years. And yes, it's massively addicting. Here is a screenshot of my main character.
If your interested in playing dark age of camelot, you can go to http://www.darkageofcamelot.com and even download the game. I believe they have a 14 day free trial.

3 comments:

Grantig said...

Yes, DAOC is addictive. I've also been playing for about 5 years now and really enjoy it. I think my favorite aspect of DAOC is the people you meet in game.

grantig.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

this game suck alot world of warcraft try wow now =]♪♪♪**#↓®↓↓↑¢ªª

Video gamer said...

Daoc is one the best games i have played hands down but server population has died out making the pvp alot harder.. I have played mordred server for 5+ years have alot 50's the using serv necro + cleric bot..i have played WoW,Guild wars,The New Warhammer Online from Mythic, Age of Empires alots other pc games and my favorite right now has still been Daoc..right now all my accounts are down but if servers pick back up i'll be back