Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

Well today ends the weekend, hope everyone out there had a great one. And yea I've still been procrastinating going to doc, I did call hoping to get the MRI results over phone, but no such luck. They want their 50 bucks, so I guess I'll be going in this week to go over everything, and get refills on blood pressure medicines.

Anyhow in other news I came across this article that's pretty wild yet awesome.

You can read the full article here.

102 year old woman gets hole in one.
Elsie Mclean finally reached her dream of hitting a hole in one Thursday. Mclean took to the green in Chico, setting a new world record for the oldest woman, or man, to hit a hole in one.

That's amazing, good job though. I doubt I'll be anywhere near as active at that age.

No comments: