Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Boredom

Not much to say really, just thought I'd post on the ol' blog today for an update. Other than playing dark age of camelot, posting on various forums, and the general surfing the web type of stuff I haven't really been doing much of anything. I've been reading a lot, and chatting with friends. Little anxious about an upcoming doctor's appointment next week.

They want to do x-ray's to check on the stints that were placed in my heart after my heart attack. So I'm crossing my fingers that all is well. I found a download of the Michael Moore documentary Sicko, and I can understand 100% what those people go through having no insurance myself and having medical bills since my heart attack coming in the mail totaling upwards of 54 thousand dollars that I have no way of paying. I'm hoping my application with disability will be accepted so that I have some way to get medical help and to pay for all this. It really sucks being broke and unable to work at the moment.

Anyhow the weekend is almost here, so here's an early Happy Weekend for everyone! Before we know it, it will be July 4th so get your fireworks ready!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi. I really like your blog. Was wondering if you want to add it to my directory? Thanks Shelly

Weblog index