Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Bit of Heretic News

I have opened up a new forum for our fellow Heretics. For those not familiar for which I speak, Heretic is a class from the game Dark Age of Camelot. Since I've become the teamlead for this great, fun class I thought I would setup a forum for fellow gamers of the heretic to post ideas, share class bugs, different class specs, realm ability setups, and all around tactics. So if you are a Heretic or have played a Heretic in Dark Age of Camelot, feel free to stop by and enjoy our forums.

The forums can be reached at http://camelot.bluecherry.net

The board is an ongoing work, and is under construction, but things are ready to roll out. So enjoy, and hope to meet you there.

And as the CSR's would say...

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot!

Have a great week all!

No comments: