Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Friday!

Not much going on this week (as usual it seems, pretty dull life I guess you could say). They did come and pick up my oxygen, was quite a mess, the oxygen company saying I needed it, but charging me $400/month and was even turned over to collections cause I couldn't afford it to be honest. And my doctor telling me I didn't need it, because I have sleep apnea and oxygen doesn't help, that I would need what they call a 'cpap' machine. Well I can't get one of those until I can get a sleep study test done, but as of right now I can't find a doctor that will agree to do one, due to no insurance.

I did hear from my disability application and of course I was denied. So I'm filing an appeal through my disability advocate. Soon as I can possibly get that going then I can get the sleep study test I need to get the 'cpap' machine.

If you have no insurance in this country it's extremely hard to get any help. It's quite sad, it almost makes ya think (beware tinfoil hat thinking coming) that it's like this on purpose for population control.

Anyhow, been messing around a new mmorpg lately, been playing Eve Online, they also offer a 14 day free trial and is extremely in depth with a very high learning curve so its not really newbie friendly, but the graphics are absolutely stunning, as well as the the ambience is very relaxing. If you're interested you can read more about Eve Online here.
Eve Online

I hope everyone is doing well and be safe this weekend, don't party too hard!

No comments: