Sunday, November 25, 2007

Late Night...

Well it's late night and couldn't sleep so thought I'd surf web and update blog at least. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are recovering nicely. Mine was pretty decent. Had a smoked turkey given to me by family, and had dressing, cream corn, collard greens and rolls. Was very nice and ate a bit too much, but hey it's thanksgiving, the day of eating too much anyhow.

Nothing much else to report on at this time, I do have my 6 month visit with my cardiologist this Monday, then my local doctor on the 7th as well as a review meeting with d.f.c.s. on the 7th as well for recertification of the little bit of help I receive. So going to be busy this coming week I guess. Then it's time to start getting ready for Christmas... I almost dread this time of year, especially this year when things are so tough...

Anyhow hope everyone is having a great weekend, and hope all your leftover turkey sandwiches are good!

No comments: