Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Watch out for some chinese women...

washing feet picture


This was a funny yet disturbing news article I ran across this week. A new bride in China burned her new husband alive for refusing to wash his feet.


From the article:

A Chinese bride burned her new husband to death after he got into bed after a drunken argument without washing his feet, state media reported on Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

"Wang and his wife, Luo, were married on February 2. The couple, however, frequently fought over trivial things while still on their honeymoon," the official Xinhua news agency quoted a local newspaper as saying.


You can read the whole story here at Yahoo News.

Note to self: If I wind up married...Remember to wash feet!

1 comment:

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.