Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend coming

Hello everyone, I haven't updated the blog in a little while, not been feeling well. Having a problem with a pinched nerve that just wants to be a major pain in the arse...

Anyhow some updates on my disability stuff, I finally now officially have an attorney and have had a couple phone interviews with them, they were wanting me to come into their office. But they are about 2 hours from me, so they've let me do phone interviews for now.

The bad news is they've told me it could be anywhere from 3 months to 1 year before I can get a court date to prove my disability. So the bills pile up higher and things will probably get a lot tougher before things start looking up. Of course hopefully my attorney can finally get things going for me and maybe much faster I hope.

Well thats enough dreary news... Got some home renovation coming up this coming week, this old house I live in which was built back in the 70's is having problem with the windows. The old window frames seem to be getting a little brittle, so this Monday got some workers coming in to replace the windows in the house. Which will be a nice addition.

Anyhow that's about it for now, hopefully everyone will have a great weekend!

No comments: