Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Been very busy

I've been very busy this week with work on my house getting new windows installed/framed, and have had a couple meetings phone and in person with my disability attorney getting things organized and waiting to get a court date. And of course doctors appointment this week, was supposed to be tomorrow but forgot to call in the appointment today so that will have to be done tomorrow.

Also in the world of gaming some bad news for those I represented as Heretic teamlead in dark age of camelot. I am no longer able to be the class teamlead and will cut and paste what I have posted on the Heretic Forum I also run which can be located at http://camelot.bluecherry.net

quote:

Some things happened more abruptly than I had planned, but anyhow I will no longer be serving as Heretic teamlead. The position will be opening up and one of you from the community better get! :)

I'm so thankful and privileged for the time I had being the team lead. We have gotten some great changes that were long overdue and I've fought tooth and nail for us. A big thanks to everyone that supplied me logs, screenshots, bug info, etc. It's the community that ultimately got us where we are today. So again I want to say thank you to the heretic community for helping me and this class be as good as it should be.

There is still things left undone that I wish I could be done, but they will have to be taken up by a new leader who will champion our class for us. Never lose faith in your teamleads, I do see the sarcasm that does occur, but we are in there fighting and petitioning the cause at every chance we get for the players and our classes.

I'm not sure what the future has in store for me, I will be willing to update any new teamleads on what I had in mind and the stuff I was looking at if they would be interested.

I want to thank Roadkillinz the previous teamlead for helping me get situated when I first became teamlead and has helped us and supported several of the issues I brought forth to the devs.

I do not plan to take the Heretic Forums down, I will leave it up as long as needed. Also if any of you do become teamlead and would like to use this forum on occasion please feel free and let me know and I can add you as an admin if you want.

Guys, its been a fun ride, and although a bit saddened and how things didn't go exactly as planned and all this happened a bit quicker than I wanted, but I hope that in the community's eyes I did some good for the heretic and that I won't be seen as a "lame duck" teamleader but as someone who loved the class and fought for us.

Again thank you to everyone, the heretic community is the best! And never change! It takes all types to make a community and I wouldn't trade it for anything. The Heretic community has been awesome!





To see this post above and would like to post comments in the forums feel free to visit http://camelot.bluecherry.net

Anyhow other readers not familiar with Dark age of Camelot may not know what I'm even talking about my apologies, things will hopefully be back to normal soon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend even though this is Wednesday, really looking forward to the upcoming weekend!

No comments: