Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Nothing much going on last few days. I did get a letter from my disability attorney explaining that my hearing could be anywhere from 3 months to 1 year but they are pushing to get the hearing as soon as possible. I'm really disliking all the red tape to go through just to get a little help. It's been insane over a year of this so far. Oh well perhaps my luck will change for the better soon.

In other news, been having some renovations done around the house, had windows replaced with much more energy efficient ones. And this week been having guys get the house ready to be repainted. Family members have been helping me out to get this project done, more as a gift. Which is pretty nice, it will be really nice when it's all done. The small annoying part is getting woke up at 7am to hammering and scraping as they remove the old paint and smooth things up in preparation for repainting.

Anyhow just thought I'd post a quick update on the personal stuff. Not much else going on, been playing Eve Online more lately, since I'm no longer playing Dark Age of Camelot. Eve is a great game, the politics and drama that exist in that game is insane at times but overall is what makes it really entertaining as it's more of a "sandbox" game compared to the level grinds of Dark Age of Camelot or other similar fantasy genre mmorpgs.

Will hopefully post a new video or odd news article in next day or two so check back, you may find something interesting from time to time.

No comments: