Thursday, November 13, 2008

Starting to sell items in Second Life

XstreetSL logo



Hello everyone, been a few days since I made a post. Thought
I'd post an update... As I've posted in past I play Eve Online but I have been 'dabbling' in Second Life. Mainly due to having fun building and writing scripts for objects there which is really fun.
Well I finally started an "online store" of my second life items through a service called Xstreet SL. Xstreet SL allows players to put their creations in a 'box' or vendor they provide which uploads the information about the object to their website. Which can then be edited with more info and screenshots uploaded about the item and people can browse and purchase these items on the website and they then get automatically delivered to the person's character inside second life.

Anyhow it's fairly new for me setting this up and getting some inventory to attempt to sell. But so far so good. It's a great service and makes things very easy and super cheap especially for those not able or wanting to purchase or rent a store front inside second life.

To see the items I have for sale in second life you can visit my webstore Here at XstreetSL.


To visit XstreetSL's main website you can go to http://www.xstreetsl.com.


I plan to try and keep adding new items weekly or bi-weekly as best I can. So for those that are in second life keep checking often. And for those interested in trying out Second Life you can totally free at http://secondlife.com/

No comments: