Friday, April 6, 2012

Dude Suit Radio - Streaming Trip Hop / Trance / House 24/7!



I've all but closed this blog as I have moved my posting over to my domain Dude-Suit.Net. But thought I'd toss this update for those that land on this page instead.

Dude Suit Radio is now "on the air" so to speak. If you like the Trip Hop, Trance, and/or House genres then you will like Dude Suit Radio.

Head over to the link and you can stream Dude Suit Radio in your web browser via a flash player, or you can stream it in Itunes, winamp, vlc media player, windows media player, pretty much any media/music player software. You can also stream on android, Ipod/Iphone/Ipad and pretty much all smartphones as well.

So if interested check out by clicking here.



As for future updates feel free to bookmark http://www.dude-suit.net as it will be my active blog, I'll keep this one backup purposes if hosting situations change, outages, etc.

No comments: